Agassiz Trailers Warranty
Click here to download a printable version of our warranty form. *
PO Box 249
Winkler, Manitoba R6W 4A5
(Owned and operated by Junction RV Inc)
Agassiz warrants to the original owner that your trailer will be free from structural defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years from retail purchase providing all conditions have been met. The warranty obligation consists of, and is limited to, repairing and replacing any part, or parts, which in the opinion of the factory are defective under normal use during the 10-year period, starting at the date of retail purchase.
ONE YEAR SPECIFIC ITEM
The following items are warranted for one year:
- Windows and doors
- Electrical components
- Paint and Undercoat
- Aluminum Components
ITEMS NOT WARRANTED BY AGASSIZ THAT ARE COVERED UNDER COMPONENT PARTS MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY (INCLUDED IN OWNER'S PACKET)
The following items are covered by the respective manufacturers:
- Tires and wheels
- Jacks (including leveling jacks)
- Fiberglass parts
- Air conditioners
EXPLICIT WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
ITEMS NOT COVERED BY LIMITED WARRANTY
- Deterioration of paint and appearance due to excessive wear and tear and exposure to the elements.
- Tow vehicle wear, wiring and improper hitch usage.
- Damage caused by loose screws, nuts, lug nuts, and bolts. It is the owner's responsibility to maintain proper tightness.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, overloading, negligence, alteration or failure to provide necessary repairs and maintenance on an "as needed" basis. In addition, AGASSIZ will not pay for loss of revenue, rental of substitute equipment, towing charges, cost of service calls or cost of unauthorized work done by others.
- Items warranted by other parties.
- Products which have been altered or modified in any way by anyone other than AGASSIZ. Alterations or modifications by the dealer are not covered under this warranty.
- Expenses relating to or arising out of transportation of the product to the designated Warranty Service location for service.
- Damage or defects discovered or reported after expiration of the warranty period.
- AGASSIZ products are not designed for use as a residence.
Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy for
breach of contract, which but for this provision might arise by
implication or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed. The
implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any particular
purpose are expressly limited to a term of one (1) year. Under no
circumstances shall Agassiz be liable to purchaser of any other person
for any special, incidental or consequential damages, whether arising
out of breach of warranty or breach of contract.
A warranty registration card must be completed at the time of retail sale and mailed direct to the factory within 10 days from the date of sale. Failure to fill out the registration card and return it within the above period will automatically void the warranty. The warranty is nontransferable from the original owner.
OWNERS RIGHTS AND DUTIES, WARRANTY CLAIMS PROCEDURE
All warranty service must be performed at AGASSIZ factory service center or at an authorized local service facility. Owner must pay all expenses, including vehicle and personal transportation to the facility, lodging, meals and other expenses incurred in obtaining warranty service. AGASSIZ is not responsible for the cost of transporting the vehicle to any appropriate service facility. The owner is responsible for the normal maintenance of the unit. Owner must deliver the product for warranty service within a reasonable time after the discovery of the defect and in no event after the expiration of the warranty period limitations set forth herein. Necessity of warranty service can only be determined at authorized service facilities. NO OTHER CLAIMS WILL BE HONOURED. A list of authorized service facilities can be obtained by contacting AGASSIZ at the above address. If owner cannot obtain satisfactory warranty service from an authorized service facility, owner must contact AGASSIZ and permit AGASSIZ an opportunity to resolve the situation with a repair at designated service facility.
Mail a written description of the service problem you are having to:
PO Box 249
You must include an address and telephone number and the serial number of your trailer. Our customer service representative will mail you instructions on how to proceed with having your trailer repaired. For emergency repairs, we will contact you by telephone.
* You will need Acrobat Reader to view this file. If you cannot view the file, click here for a free download.